Small Business Participation Program Management
Small, minority, and women owned participation goals are just good business, and in some cases mandates. They can also require a shift in how you currently do business.
Contracts and Grants, LLC provides Small Business Participation Program Management so that you can concentrate on the more technical areas of your business or project.
PARS™ is a performance assessment rating system that uses a “mock” environment to rate the performance of small, minority-, women-, and veteran- owned businesses, based on a variety of performance metrics.
These criteria, while not always based on past performance, WILL be carefully-crafted performance indicators, including simulated events that can be used to predict the likelihood for successful performance of a contractor.
Further, for those small businesses that have challenges and/or do not rate favorably, PARS will provide a Corrective Action Plan (CAP) to assist the supplier with increasing its rating by referring performance-rated subject matter experts in the area of the deficiency and/or training where necessary.
Businesses that meet established Contracts and Grants criteria have the opportunity to enter the Teaming Exchange Network (TEN), an internal database used to match businesses with prime contractors.
Corporations And Municipalities
Corporations and municipalities will:
- Easily find and connect with small, minority-owned, women-owned, and veteran-owned businesses
- Have access to performance ratings to make informed decisions
- Request and accept bids from vetted sources
- Fulfill mandates with quality, high-performing companies that fit their criteria
Small Business Owners
Small business owners will:
- Get rated based on a service audit with a 90-point corrective action plan should the organization fail to meet PARS standards
- Gain exposure to large-scale projects and companies in need of their services
- Connect, bid, and win contracts they’d otherwise not have access to
- Shorten their sales cycle adn save on advertising cost